If you feel that a tank top is too revealing for your figure, this pattern will change your mind! It has been designed to help hide your problem areas - upper chest and bra straps - and accentuate the positive. A flattering V-neckline, optional full bust front, fuller hip area, and "essence of waist" make this tank top a pleasure to wear alone or under your sweaters and jackets.
Want free Perfect Tank Top hacks? Click on the links below!
Suggested Fabric: Good quality knit fabric including cotton, polyester, rayon, lycra/spandex, stretch lace, and stretch velvet.
Fabric required: 1 yd. of 60" wide fabric.
- Good quality polyester thread
- Knit Stay Tape (neckline)
- Knit Interfacing Stay Tape (shoulder straps)
- Double Sided Fusible Stay Tapes (hems)
- Optional - Fasturn tube turner.