Dress chic and effortless! This cap sleeve blouse or tunic molds to your shoulder while the silhouette is loose. With fitting details such as "essense of waist" and optional back darts, it has a flowing look without being too oversized. It looks elegant on its own, but is also perfect to layer under a cardi or blazer.
Do you cringe at the idea of working with silky and soft fabrics? Fear not! This pattern will teach you how to get old school results using modern techniques. First learn how to stabilize fabrics with starch (recipe included), and then choose a method to finish the neck, sleeve, and hem edges - micro flange or petite facing.
Pamela’s Patterns are designed with the most common fit alterations built right in – high round back, forward shoulder, full bust option, extra hip/tummy room, and a great fit in the neck and shoulder.
- Good quality polyester thread
- Knit Stay Tape (Shoulders)
- Perfect Fuse Light Interfacing (for faced Neckline)
- Perfect Sew Liquid Stabilizer, Best Press Starch - or - make your own starch using Pamela's enclosed recipe.
- Applique (duckbill) scissors.
60" wide fabric: Tunic Length: 1-1/2 yds, Blouse length: 1-3/8 yd
45" wide fabric: Tunic Length: 2 yds, Blouse length: 1-3/4 yd