A modern t-shirt dress that fits your upper and lower body is now possible. The classic style is perfect for any occasion - dressy, casual or work. The best part of a nice dress? You one need one piece of clothing to look fabulous!
Pamela's Patterns are designed with the most common fit alterations built right in - high round back, forward shoulder, full bust option, extra hip/tummy room, and a great fit in the neck and shoulder.
- Fitted and Tapered
- Straight or Shaped Back
- Classic Boatneck
- Modern Square(ish)
- Vintage Portrait Collar
- Good quality polyester thread
- Perfect Fuse Light Interfacing
- Woven Stay Tape (Shoulders)
- Double Sided Fusible Stay Tape (Hem)
- Knit Stay Tape (Color Block Designs)
Suggested Fabric: Good quality knit fabric including polyester, rayon or wool blends with lycra. Fabric types include ITY, ponte stretch lace, jersey
Tip: Stretch the fabric to make sure it snaps back to the original length. If it doesn't, don't use it!
- Tapered Dress - 2-1/8" yd of 60" wide fabric
- A-Line Dress - 2-1/4 yd of 60" wide fabric"
- *take 1/4 yd off the yardage amount for a short or elbow length sleeve